OUR SUCCESS STORIES – MAYBE THE BEST TENNIS ACADEMY IN GERMANY
Since we were founded in 2010 many players have celebrated their breakthrough in the TU, which maybe makes us the best tennis academy in Germany in recent years. Here a selection:
- Andrea Petkovic: Joined the TU in 2010 as WTA #38 and developed into a top ten player (career high #9), French Open semi- and quarterfinalist, Australian and US Open quarterfinalist.
- Angelique Kerber: Joined the TU as WTA #107 and left as a top ten player (career high #1); Wimbledon and US Open semi-finalist, French Open quarterfinalist.
- Mona Barthel: Joined the TU in 2014 as WTA #85 and got back into the top 50
- Cedric-Marcel Stebe: Joined the TU as ATP # 347 and left as a top 100 and German Davis Cup player (career high #71)
- Indian players Sriram Balaji & Jeevan Nedunchezhiyan became Davis Cup players
- Sumit Nagal won Wimbledon junior doubles title in 2015 and became Davis Cup player
… and many more to come