OUR SUCCESS STORIES – MAYBE THE BEST TENNIS ACADEMY IN GERMANY
Since we were founded in 2010 many players have celebrated their breakthrough in the TU, which maybe makes us the best tennis academy in Germany in recent years. Here a selection:
- Petra Martic: Petra has been training at the TU since January 2017. After a back injury and a ten month break from tennis in 2016 she won her first ITF tournament in Santa Margherita Di Pula (ITA). Afterwards Petra reached the round of last 16 at the French Open and at Wimbledon in 2017.
- Andrea Petkovic: Joined the TU in 2010 as WTA #38 and developed into a top ten player (career high #9), French Open semi- and quarterfinalist, Australian and US Open quarterfinalist.
- Angelique Kerber: Joined the TU as WTA #107 and left as a top ten player (career high #1); Wimbledon and US Open semi-finalist, French Open quarterfinalist during she was at the TU.
- Mona Barthel: Joined the TU in 2014 as WTA #85 and got back into the top 50
- Cedric-Marcel Stebe: Joined the TU as ATP # 347 and left as a top 100 and German Davis Cup player (career high #71)
- Indian players Sriram Balaji & Jeevan Nedunchezhiyan became Davis Cup players
- Sumit Nagal won Wimbledon junior doubles title in 2015 and became Davis Cup player.
- Jule Niemeier is one of Germany’s biggest talents. Since Jule is in the TU she played all Junior Grand Slams. Career High #32 (ITF Juniors)
… and many more to come