- Since 2015 Michael von Kunhardt is one of two mental trainers at our academy
- Graduated in Sport-Science and Sociology, A-licenced trainer of the German Olympic Sports Confederation, certified sports mental coach, certified health trainer and nationwide lecturer for the issues of health, sport and business
- Besides our athletes, Michael takes care of several Olympic Champions, National Champions and German-, European- and World Champions in all sorts of different sports
- Works intensively with our players on their mental skills such as their confidence, concentration, focus, motivation etc.
- Supports our athletes in their personal development at our academy, at his own academy in Limburg/Lahn as well as before, while and after tournaments via phone or online chat.
- From his own experience as a former professional Hockey player for 15 years and active tennis player he can understand the mental processes which athletes go through.
- As a talented Keynote-Speaker, Michael also mentors our players on how to act and behave as a professional athlete both on and off the court
- Coache in English and German